Sunday, January 29, 2012

currently reading book review: I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you

when I saw "I'd Tell you I love you, But then I'd have to kill you" by Ally Carter at my library, I instantly wanted to read it, just by the title! (this is an important part of book writing; it doesn't matter how good the story is if it has a stupid name) So far, my instincts were right, and I am loving this book! the main character Cammie "Chameleon" Morgan has been attending The Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women (what she calls "Spy School" which is a pretty good description) since she was in seventh grade, and now is fluent in fourteen different languages, and can kill a man in seven different ways. She is in her sophomore year, but now not only does she have more homework, but she has fallen in love with a boy who has no idea who she really is.
    I've found it very entertaining, and it's very clean. (aside from one swear word, which isn't even spelled, and minor kissing) It's the first book in the Gallagher Girls series, and I'm looking forward to finishing it tonight!

                                              So, if you ever come across this book... READ IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment