Thursday, February 2, 2012

gotta love picnik....



so I was bored and I decided I wanted to play with a picture of justin bieber......

and THIS is what happened! 




Before                                                                                                  After
                                     

I used sunless tan (3 times) highlights (3 times, only I changes it to dark brown so it really just ended up working as a hair dye) eye color, lipstick (lol, I thought they were too pink) teeth whitener (oh yes, I gave justin bieber whiter teeth) and goofify (to change up his features a little bit). I'm sure I used more, but I can't remember them at the moment. ANYWAYS, even though this was kind of a waste of time, I still had fun doing it, so let me know if you want to see more edited photos like this!

)

No comments:

Post a Comment