Friday, February 3, 2012

NAIL ART!!!



<(right row) Guinea Pig Manicure
 I did this on my nails right after my beloved guinea pig died, and I used a technique I learned online, where you print out VERY small pictures, then cut them out and stick them onto your nails. They didn't last very long though, because my top coat wore off and the ink started bleeding when I washed my hands. but it was still very fun to do, and so if you have a special occasion like a movie night, or the upcoming superbowl, and you want a very detailed picture this might be the easiest choice



Animal Manicure (Left Row)>
 this was done on my friend Cx2 the Artist's hand and I used a pen with all the ink out for details. It was really fun, and most of the designs I came up with on the spur of the moment (this is often the way I do things best. when they were all completely dry, I sealed them with a quality top coat and she STILL had them when I saw her a week later!

Let me know if you would like me to post more like this! 




No comments:

Post a Comment