Wednesday, February 1, 2012

the lorien legacies....

   

Sadly, I watched the movie "I am number four" before I even knew there was a book, but it wasn't too bad because I still like the book MUCH BETTER than the movie. I just finished reading power of six (turns out even when you request the book way before it comes out it STILL takes months before you get it) and I loved it just as much as the first one! (if not more...) it has a great, new idea for a storyline, and it had been very well written by this "Pittacus Lore" (though I must say, it's kind of dumb that he or she (they never say which) made a pen name and then uses it in the story, like they came from the planet of  Lorien and the elders name is Pittacus. But whatever.) I would highly recommend reading these if you enjoy books with lots of action ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment