Friday, February 3, 2012

more picnik....



more playing around on picnik! man, I'm gonna miss it when the site closes in april.... but it's nice that all the premium features are free until then! I've been having a lot of fun on there recently (if you can't tell) but eventually I'm going to have to post something more interesting to my viewers.... but I won't know what that is until they comment and let me know! your options are; fashion, nail art, panda, book reviews, movies reviews, random blah, youtube links, photography, art (actually, don't ask for that unless you HAVE to see it, because I epically fail at art DX) or videos of skits I make with my friends ;) PLEASE COMMENT, OR I WILL KEEP POSTING PICTURES OF JUSTIN BIEBER!! lol.... but seriously comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment