Wednesday, February 1, 2012

my youth group XP

oh, I really love going to youth group! yes, there are the annoying ones, the creepy ones, the nerdy ones, and the pretty ones, but when we're all mixed together, focusing  on praising God- it is a very fun and crazy mix. It's a place where a can be myself, speak my mind, give my opinions, and laugh out loud. (something I have a problem with at other places... XD) one of the saddest days in my life will be when I graduate high school, and start going to college so I can't go to youth group anymore.... :( but hey, maybe the rapture will happen sometime before then, and I won't have to worry about college or leaving youth group... anyways, I've been looking into writing more.. maybe if I cam up with something decent I could post some of it on here... THAT would be fun (that is, if I had any FOLLOWERS to read it... *hint hint*) well, it's late and far past my bedtime so shall bid my farewells and GO TO BED

No comments:

Post a Comment